This Platform is operated by ENGIE Global Markets ("EGM"), the owner and responsible for the installation of the cookies on the Platform.
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer, tablet or smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies can be recognised by the website that downloaded them, or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping us understand how our website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure that communications you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
"First party cookies" are cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. "Third-party cookies" are cookies that another party places on your browsing device when you visit our site.
The types of cookies that may be used on the ENGIE Global energy management solutions Platform can generally be put into one of the following categories: strictly necessary; analytics; functionality; and targeting.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to make our site work. They enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, services that are necessary for you to be able to use our site such as accessing secure areas cannot be provided.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how people are using our site, for example which pages are visited the most often, how people are moving from one link to another and if they get error messages from certain pages. All information these cookies collect is grouped together with information from other people’s use of our site on an anonymous basis. Overall, these cookies provide us with analytical information about how our site is performing and how we can improve it.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make and tailor our site to provide enhanced features and content to you. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your user name, language choice or country selection, they can also be used to remember changes you’ve made to any parts of pages that you can customise.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device after you have finished browsing until they expire or are deleted.
The categories of cookies used on the ENGIE Global energy management solutions Platform are as follows:
* Reconfiguring your browser: You can reconfigure your browser so as to change the parameters for accepting cookies. These parameters can generally be found in your browser’s Options or Settings menu. For more information about these settings, we suggest you visit links below or click the Help tab in your browser.
You can find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Contact our experts for solutions that meet your needs