Manage your assets with us
How it works
By producing more or less on the intraday compared to your day-ahead forecasts—depending on the market conditions—you can help balance the market and earn a decent profit in the process. Acting on the market to increase revenue does involve a risk, but that’s where ENGIE comes in. ENGIE takes and manages these risks for you.
ENGIE’s 24/7 intraday trading desk has substantial experience in risk management and is happy to offer you first-class trading strategies to optimize the value of your flexibility. We share the additional revenue generated on the intraday market with you while guaranteeing that you keep your day-ahead gross margin independent of our trading activities. We’ll also help you build solutions to boost flexibility.
- A guaranteed minimum revenue based on day-ahead gross margins
- An algorithm developed together with customer that systematically offers the generating capacity in the day-ahead market that maximizes the pay-off of your assets
- Profits beyond the minimum revenue using a shared-value approach at no risk to you
- 24/7 real-time intraday trading
- Timely execution
- Overview of several intraday markets
ENGIE is a major global energy player with a large asset portfolio and longstanding expertise in securing and optimizing its assets.
Independent power producer in the world in 2016
Installed capacity, 19.5% of which is renewable energy
Energy efficiency services provider in the world
Contact our experts for solutions that meet your needs