ENGIE Global Energy Management México: Your energy management and sales partner
As a global energy player in electricity and natural gas, ENGIE provides energy supply and risk management services to its clients in Mexico over 21 states with an expertise built over 25 years in the country.
GEMs accelerate delivery and management of low carbon energy to customers
Our purpose is to act to accelerate the transition towards a Net Zero economy, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions. With our 2045 target, we are strengthening our commitment to decarbonization by following a trajectory in line with the Paris Agreement.
ENGIE is strongly committed to helping producers, consumers and regulators in developing their energy transition plans.
- 50 employees, based in Mexico City
- 31 TWh of Gas and Power delivered to over 1,000 clients
- 1st Private NG Supplier in Mexico
- +1000 Industrial clients trust us
- +100 power load centers served in the country
Designing integrated innovative, and competitive solutions tailored to your needs:
Bespoke structured solutions and hedging energy strategies.
Managing your generation output to maximise earnings by selling surplus power at the right time, or by providing extra capacity to National Grid to help balance the Mexican network.
ENGIE produces and sells electricity from its local, diversified production, and sells natural gas first-class trading strategies to optimize the flexibility and the value of our clients.
Customized solutions to help clients achieve their environmental goals including facilitating their consumption of renewables.
Benefits created for Our Clients
Our main commitment is to drive your energy journey supporting you across the entire energy value chain trough:
- Tailor-made solutions and personalized attention from highly qualified experts
- Portfolio resistant to market changes
- Simple integration of services that allows you to keep focus on your operation
- Innovative solutions to offer the best after-sales service
ENGIE Global Energy Management México footprint
Click to enlarge