Meeting our clients’ specific needs, through tailor-made solutions, is our highest priority. The longstanding and trustful relationships that we have built with our clients have allowed us to win a number of awards in different categories over the years.
In 2022, we were proud to receive, among others, the Energy Risk Awards 2022 "Climate Risk Management Firm of the Year", "Electricity House of the Year" and "OTC Trading Platform of the Year" at the 2021 Energy Risk Awards!
The Energy Risk Awards recognize excellence across global commodities markets and have recognized ENGIE’s achievements for seven years in a row since 2012.
- Climate Risk Manager of the Year for the second year in a row, celebrating GEMS low-carbon solutions for clients and overall developments to accelerate towards Net Zero Carbon.
- Electricity House of the Year: the Jury was impressed by “Engie’s innovative risk management providing lifeline to clients facing power markets turmoil” from US Storm Uri in February 2021, to upheavals in European energy markets in end 2021 and into 2022”.
- OTC Trading Platform of the Year, which highlights EGMA’s innovative and client-centric developments and achievements; these have shown their worth in particular during the unprecedented market volatility recorded in end 2021.
ENGIE was awarded "Natural gas/LNG house of the year" and "Electricity House of the Year" at the Energy Risk Asia Awards 2021.
The award is a recognition of our strategic repositioning towards a leaner LNG business, focused on midstream and downstream activities. Since 2017 ENGIE is moving away from upstream oil and gas activities, but building its LNG portfolio with a fully risk-managed and low-CAPEX approach.
Finally, each year, S&P Global Platts Awards recognize and honor the best of the energy industry.
In 2021, we won 2 major trophies:
- Climate leader of he year
The prestigious distinction of Climate Leader of the Year rewards ENGIE teams’ effortless commitment to supporting clients around the world with innovative, renewable and low carbon solutions designed to meet their needs at each stage of their decarbonization.
- Deal of the year with Google 24/7
The Deal of the Year award highlights the 24/7 carbon free solution ENGIE Global energy management & Sales teams have co-built with Google which sets new standards to make carbon free energy at reach of our clients around the world.
We thank our clients for their continued trust and partnership to build, together, the clean energy markets of tomorrow