Producers, Financial Institutions,
Wholesale customers, Large industrials
ENGIE – From wind and sun straight to your business.
ENGIE, the world leader in energy transition, operates in Poland via its subsidiary ENGIE Zielona Energia. Sustainability, development and innovative solutions help our clients reach carbon neutrality.
Who we are
Our green energy powers large corporations as well as small and medium companies throughout the whole country. We are known for building strong and long-lasting relationships and pro-educational approach with all our stakeholders. Communication is based on trust, which is the currency of the future during these uncertain times. Also, owners and operators of sources of renewable energy installations can count on a variety of products – purchasing offers, balancing and optimization of the production of electricity and related products.
Our 138 MW wind and 64 MWp solar farms can produce a total of 440 GWh of green energy annually and by the end of 2023 the potential of solar farms is to increase up to 150 MWp.
What we do
- Green, renewable energy production along with tailor-made energy trading solutions.
- PPA based structures.
- Power supply with fixed and indexed products to industrial clients.
- Portfolio management and market access for RES across the country along with related products with high safety standards.
What’s in it for you
- Guaranteeing long-term green energy plans for your business – fixed power price over a certain time period.
- Power prices based on Polish Power Exchange – diversification of purchasing model and guarantee in obtaining best market price.
- Variety in the choice of technologies, services, and packages directly tailored to the client’s needs.
- Professional service and expert assistance at every stage of the purchasing process.