Energy Management & Supply
Producers, Financial Institutions,
Wholesale customers, Large industrials
ENGIE Global Energy Management & Sales is partnering with our Australian clients to help accelerate their decarbonization journey.
Who we are
If you are a large business in Australia with ambitious net zero targets, ENGIE Global Energy Management and Sales will guide you on your journey.
As ENGIE Australia & New Zealand’s trading arm, our Business Entity provides long-term energy supply agreements, energy trading, risk management and asset management services to business clients across the ENGIE portfolio in Australia.
What we do
ENGIE Global Energy Management & Sales tailors solutions, such as Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), to the specific needs of corporate clients in Australia, with a strong focus on decarbonization and decentralization, matching our clients’ growing needs to lower their carbon footprint and source greener energy with those of renewable asset owners.
- Corporate Power Purchase Agreements
Buy your power directly from our renewable energy generators to access fixed rates for long-term savings.
- Retail Power Purchase Agreement
Buy your renewable power via our energy retailer, Simply Energy, to access fixed rates for long-term savings.
- Bespoke hedging arrangement
Providing solutions to manage our customers energy price risk
- Structured Pricing solutions
What’s in it for you
- Design a tailored solution that helps you achieve your business objectives.
- Support investment in renewable energy.
- Help meet your sustainability goals.
- Partner and grow with a global leader in the transition to Net Zero.